IHV2018 welcomes submission of abstracts for poster presentation in the following scientific areas. Detailed synopses are available on the Program page.
- Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV)
- Exosomes in Health and Disease
- Cancer Immunology
- Cancer Epigenetics
- Cancer Microenvironments
- Viruses, the Emerging Global Health Challenge
- PEPFAR: Towards HIV Epidemic Control
- Targeting Early Infection Events
- Approaches to Eliminate Persistent Viruses
All abstract authors are asked to select one area during the submission process.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions will be accepted beginning April 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018 (11:59 pm EDT). No abstracts will be accepted after this date except late breakers.
Please note the following guidelines prior to submitting your abstract:
- Abstract submission requires all prospective presenters to be registered for the meeting. No abstract will be placed in review until meeting registration is complete.
- Abstract body is limited to 900 words.
- A confirmation email will be sent once abstract is finalized and noted for submission.
- Abstracts may only be submitted via the registration/abstract portal.
Late Breaker Abstracts
A small number of late breaker abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation. Late breaker submissions must be of scientific significance and merit.
Abstract Review and Scholarship Opportunity
All submitted abstracts will go through a blind peer-review by at least two members of the International and Local Scientific Organizing Committees. Up to ten scholarships will be awarded to cover lodging accommodations for the duration of the meeting. Selection will be based upon the following criteria, in this order: (1) scientific merit; (2) under-represented individuals; (3) financial need.